Friday, April 9, 2010

Stitched Heart Review-- Was the Crowd Awake?

I really like The Stitched Heart, I really do. These guys won the Battle of the Bands at Eureka High last year, and for good reason--they're talented! A ton of people showed up for these guys, I was surprised to see some people I recognized outside of shows there! Now, a big crowd doesn't mean anything if only 3 socially awkward white guys are the only ones dancing. Seriously! 
These are the dorks right here, look familiar?

 The music for this band was great; I've always loved these guys to death. It's a shame nobody else likes the music enough to compliment the band with a dance.

In other news, Cedric the Graceful accidentally mauled Jacob the Sturdy's face with his shoulder. The resulting injury brought about 10 minutes of nonstop bleeding and less fun dancing for the band.

 Other than that, the first band was lots of fun. Oh, here's the crowd:


Sorry, I couldn't get everyone in there, I'm in the middle of the room here.

Skankin' Ced, Out.

2 comments:

  1. Okay. Account made. Now how do I go about those reviews?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This is 2 years ago. I remember you guys. Thanks a lot for enjoying the show. And you are right about the audience. Thanks again. - The Stitched Heart

    ReplyDelete